[CCC-FSFTN] SUB:Theni-CCC,Distro and Syllabus: Reg

Venkatesh Thennarasan venkatesh.thennarasan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 09:32:15 IST 2016

> *In Tamil Nadu , India FSFTN has taken an initiative to take FLOSS to
school Students through Education, Initially We have Taken a Rural School
in Outskirts of Theni Town. And Several Community Computing Centers.*

*We have planned to fork a Distro for the educational purpose and design it
based on the curriculum of Tamil Nadu's Education System. And also Localize
it.*

*We like your suggestions on choosing the Distro, Would Your Distro be
suitable for the Purpose or do you suggest any Other Alternatives*

THe boilded message i am going to share in several mailing lists of
Deb,Fedora edubuntu along with the attachment, Please review