[CCC-FSFTN] Let's Start

Prasanth Radhakrishnan prasanth1584 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 23:40:45 IST 2016

Some updates

1) Regarding CCC in Chennai, our contact has been busy for a couple of
days. He has said he will get back this week for confirmation of when we
can visit him.

2) Some of you might remember this thread on discuss
https://discuss.fsftn.org/t/tamil-educational-software-packages-for-children/650

A school in Theni has asked our help to install educational packages for
children. They have asked if we can go there this Friday (we leave on
Thursday evening). The aim of the trip is to have a quick meeting with the
school administration and the students (if possible, we can have a brief
session with them too. Through this, we can gain a understanding of
requirements of the school and students.

After this trip, we may need to go one or two more times to install
packages, help students out etc,

I'll be going. And, we need two more volunteers. Who's up for travelling :)
?

Prasanth